- Tuition fee is charged for all the twelve months of the academic year and must be paid every month, before the 15th. After 15th, Re 1/- fine per day will have to be paid.
- Names of students whose fee remains unpaid for more than two moths will be struck off from the rolls. If they are re-admitted, they must pay all fees and fine due and also the admission fee.
- Fees for the last two months of the academic year i.e., April and May shall be paid in advance in the month of March only.
- During vacations, the office is open for payment of fee etc., between 10-00 a.m to 12 noon except on Sundays and Office holidays.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded, even if the student attends school for a day.
- Pupils attending a part of a term must pay tuition fee for the whole year.
- All fees are to be paid in cash only.
© 2016 Poorna Prajna School. All Rights Reserved.   Designed by Mitra Softwares.